Annual touch ups are for existing clients only. 3 months = $100. 6 months = $150. 9 months = $200. 12 months = $250. 15 months = $300. Any longer then 15 months is considered a new procedure, dependant on clients healing and retention.
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent makeup procedure that allows reconstructing eyebrows fully. It is possible to achieve the most natural finish or bolder looking effect. Eyebrow microblading is performed by manual deposit of pigment under epidermal layer of the skin by a handheld manual tool, therefore, small discomfort during the procedure will be present as minor breakage of the skin is taking place.
Unlike permanent makeup brow treatment, microblading technique involves drawing individual, crisp hair strokes that are more natural looking. Microblade is several times thinner than the needles used for tattoos. Compared to hairstroke technique performed with PMU machine, microblading strokes heal a lot thinner and crisper and do not blur. (Individual results vary due to skin type etc). Microblading and manual tattoos have originated in Asia and became popular on a global level only several years ago.
Designing the perfect eyebrows for each client is a highly qualified service team. We provide consultations that result in patience with your wants and needs. We provide the finest pigments and devices manufactured in Germany to give our clients the maximum results.
Frequently Asked Questions
BEFORE CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR EYEBROW FEATHERING
* Do not work out the day of the procedure.
* Do not tan or have sunburned face.
* Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours beforehand.
* No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
* No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
* Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
The Following treatments are not recommended 30 days before the treatment:
* Botox and Filers
* Fruit or Milk acids
* Laser Treatments
* Chemical Peels
* Exposure to strong sunlight
AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURES
Should be done immediately
*NO exercise or extended direct sunlight for 7 days.
* The tattooed area will appear darker and bolder, as well as more sharply defined. This will last up to a week.
* During the 6-8 week healing process, the tattoo will soften and lighten. Although the true color will appear after at least 6 weeks.
* Redness and swelling is usually minimal, and will disappear within 48 hours, in rare case it may reach 3 days.
* The treated area may feel a bit like sunburn afterwards but there should be minimal discomfort.
* Make sure hands are washed thoroughly before touching tattooed area.
* Wash your hands thoroughly before touching the tattooed area.
* Keep the tattooed area clean by rinsing with lukewarm water and patting dry with a disposable paper towel.
* While showering or bathing, avoid using any soaps or cleansers on the treated area for the first day as they can be detrimental to the bonding process that must take place for the pigment to stabilise in the dermis.
* Only use balm sold on the day of treatment for the following week.
* DO NOT pick or scratch at the dry skin/flakiness; let the skin fall off naturally. Picking can cause scarring and premature loss of pigment. IMPORTANT: Once the flakes have fallen off, a shiny layer of healing skin will completely cover the hair strokes. It may appear as though the tattooed area has completely disappeared. Within 1-2 weeks, the hair strokes will slowly reappear at a lighter shade as your skin regenerates.
* DO NOT apply make-up to the tattooed area for the first 2 weeks. Chemicals of any kind may interfere with the healing and color of your tattoo.
* Once the treated area is completely healed, any changes or additions that need to be made can be done at your follow-up appointment no sooner than 6 weeks later.
* Colour is extremely dark during the first 5 to 7 days. 7 days later, it loses 40 to 50% intensity. If you think the colour i too dark, do not try and remove it yourself by no means. Patiently wait 7 days for color to fade on its own after the healing of the skin
* Exposure to the sun over time can cause fading and discoloration of the pigment. Once completely healed, you may apply sunscreen on the treated area. Wear large sunglasses and a hat for further protection. Rinse and dry the area thoroughly when in contact with chlorine.
* Glycolic acid and face peel products must be kept away from the tattooed area as continued use could lighten the pigment.
* If you are having laser resurfacing or laser hair removal after your tattoo has healed, please inform the laser technician. Continue at your own discretion. Laser procedures may darken, lighten, or discolor the tattooed area.
* Color duration primarily depends on how oily the skin is. The oilier the skin, the shorter the color lasts. Sweating and sun exposure also reduce colorfastness.
* The healing is fully completed after 28 days and this is when we perform an obligatory addition of the pigment that has been lost. With problematic and oily skins, we can have several additions (corrections).
* The success of the treatment depends on the:
* Skin Quality
* Post-treatment flow and Care
* Exposure to different external factors
* All of these factors are out of the artists’ control, so any possibility to provide guarantees for the treatment is excluded
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER THE PROCEDURE
Your new microbladed eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle.
The pigment will appear very sharp and dark immediately after the procedure. This is because the pigment is still sitting on top of the skin and has not settled in completely. The color of the pigment will soften gradually. Do not be alarmed if you see some pigment on the cotton swab as this is excess pigment or bodily fluid that is naturally exiting your skin.
Once the healing of the skin starts taking place, it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. This might give you the impression that the color pigment is fading too quickly. However, this is just superficial color and dry skin being removed from your eyebrows.
Once completely heal always apply a sunscreen of SPF 30 and up to SPF 50 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade more quickly.
Fat cavitation is an ultrasound stimulation procedure with a small probe or large probe which is guided over the target area. Fat cells are excited to the point of collision and emulsification This in turn creates lipolysis activation. This then releases free fatty acids (FFA) and glycerol (breakdown of fat) in blood stream for easier energy consumption of subcutaneous and visceral fats, thus aiding a local and longer lasting slimming effect. The broken down fats are then expelled by way of the lymphatic and urinary systems.